Super Contributor

Is the AA 4 layer mask still available?

Is Morgan still making the 4 layer Active Argon mask? I have a jumbo size special edition set that is getting very low and I do not see it on HSN or the AA web page.

I would be really sad to see it discontinued, I think it is a great product.

thanks!

d

Honored Contributor

Re: Is the AA 4 layer mask still available?

@donna71 wrote:

Is Morgan still making the 4 layer Active Argon mask? I have a jumbo size special edition set that is getting very low and I do not see it on HSN or the AA web page.

thanks!

d

@donna71 - I too like and use this mask. It's the only AA product that I consistently have in my regime. I still have a good 6 months left of the supersize kit I ordered before she left SHQ.

I have seen the regular size mask set offered at H, but not at a good event price. Hoping they offer it this year as a TS or TDO. I think it would be a good TS item

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

thanks!

d

@donna71 @Chi-town girl a while back she was on with Amy, Morgen mentioned that the 5 min mask was getting a makeover.  

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@donna71 wrote:

thanks!

d

@donna71 @Chi-town girl a while back she was on with Amy, Morgen mentioned that the 5 min mask was getting a makeover.  

@FLGators - ahhh...hmm....thank you for the update. We'll soon see what that means. I think it would be a good TS item since it can be used universally regardless of age, skin type, regime and you can use a mask with any regime whether you use drugstore or high end products. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

thanks for the updates! Getting a makeover isn't always a good thing., especially if you really like the product as is!1

thank you all!

d

Regular Contributor

Hi ladies

I've  been using the resurfacing with drops and see a difference in tone and slight firming. Also using the mud mask. Is  the 4 layer a mask or set?

I've read a comment suggesting what a good value the set was on the previous network and Morgen mentions the set coming to hsn. Sorry and thank you for answering since I honestly never paid attention but I am intrigued now lol after I've tried it.

Honored Contributor

@Faceplacegirl wrote:

Hi ladies

I've  been using the resurfacing with drops and see a difference in tone and slight firming. Also using the mud mask. Is  the 4 layer a mask or set?

I've read a comment suggesting what a good value the set was on the previous network and Morgen mentions the set coming to hsn. Sorry and thank you for answering since I honestly never paid attention but I am intrigued now lol after I've tried it.

@Faceplacegirl - thank you for posting your experience with the resurfacing drops

I'm not familiar with the AA Mud mask - it's a different mask than the 4 layer. I would be happy to see the 4 layer mask as a TS. 

Looks like H will take the same approach with AA as they have done with Skinn - there will be some good TS offers and event specials with free shipping. I don't think free shipping applies to AA all of the time as it does with Skinn. I shop when there are good event offers. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

This one it's about 29.00 now! Still not clear of 4 layer mask/set? Smiley Happy

0EC94C94-5037-4C01-99B5-C8128CEB348D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I used the 4-layer for over a year before I realized it wasn't doing anything!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I used the 4-layer for over a year before I realized it wasn't doing anything!

Smiley Happy I'm not really one for masks, but I do like this one. Whether I layer all 4 components or just use 1 or 2, I get the same results!

Masks, as I understand them, give just very temporary "results." Mine is an extra smoothness, clarity, even an extra burst of hydration, which at most, lasts for a day.

I liken it to taking an extra B12 mid-day....you get a temporary boost, but by the end of the day, you're ready for relaxation and bed.