Regular Contributor

Is beekman soap really that good?

So I love bar soap, but I’ve never found any that is not drying. Now I’m listening to the presentation and they rave about the hydration that this soap provides. Is that really true? And if not the soap, which other of their products do you swear by? Thank you

Respected Contributor

Re: Is beekman soap really that good?

Yes, I think they are really good.  There is another tread on this subject.  And most people love the products.   I do and wrote a long response.

Try the Beekman soap and body cream... the TSV or order just one Pure unscented soap.

I'm off to order the TSV on auto-ship.  I'll just add the soap bars and body cream to the stash of Beekman products I already have and use daily.

Contributor

i didn’t think it was anything special and returned a set from HSN.  Will stick to Dove bars.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

i have used their bar soaps....had to cut them in half...then they split into pieces as i used them....i thought they were just average...and over-priced....jmo....

Honored Contributor

I love their bar soaps and use them every day.  Great product!

New Contributor

I use the Beekman soap everyday and I love it. It actually is good for my dry skin.  I buy it for my grown daughter who has very sensitive skin and she loves it too.   I also love that it does not leave soap scum in my shower.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Thank you

New Contributor

Yes it is!  I discovered this brand on HSN and love it!  I use to use another goad soap from a local farm where I live in CA then tried Beekman and it was a game changer.  I started with the uncented.  

Contributor

I've tried their soap bars and they are just as drying as any other soap bar. Their body creams did not soak into my skin well, either. Sent it all back to the other station
Respected Contributor

Nver tried Beekman, but I can recommend any bar soap that contains olive oil.  I find them at places like TJMaxx.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York