Super Contributor

Is anyone using the Tria Beauty At Home Age Defying Laser?

Has anyone been using the Tria Age Defying Laser? Are you seeing any results? What protocol are you using (5 nights a week for 12 weeks or nightly for 8 week)? Also, are you using the Tria skin care or another serum/cream after the laser treatment?

I recently bought this laser and have just finished the 2nd week of use (one week at Level 1 and one week at Leve 2). I start Level 3 tonight. I bought a bottle of 100% aloe vera gel to use afterwards. I didn't have much redness after using the laser at level 1 and level 2 but from what I've read, level 3 is a different story.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Is anyone using the Tria Beauty At Home Age Defying Laser?

Next week will be 1 year of using it for me.   Started with the 12 week protocol and changed to the 8 week.   I think it has softened  the 11s and lines around the lips, but I want to see them gone.   It has really helped lighten brown spots on my hands and it hasn't been quite a year  using it on them.

Super Contributor

Thanks for your response. I'm on the third week now and I can tell a difference using it on Level 3. I notice the dark spots starting to come out but I know that's a good sign. I'm using aloe vera gel after my Tria treatment and the redness isn't too bad. I hadn't thought of using the Tria on my hands but I think I will start that. Thanks again.

Super Contributor

You are welcome.   Hope to see more updates from others.

Regular Contributor

I use it 4 nights a week for 12 weeks. I only use it 2 times a year. It has taken away all my sun spots. I had a dark one on my upper lip. It is completely gone. I ues SPF 50 on my face in the Summer. I use the Tria right before I start playing tennis outside. Your face is more vulnerable when using it, so I don't do it in Summer.  I have had great results. I use the NuFace Trinity in the morning 5 days a week. I have also had good results with that also.