Respected Contributor

Is anyone still using "Thrive" Makeup?

What do u like/dislike abt them. Thx

Frequent Contributor

Re: Is anyone still using "Thrive" Makeup?

[ Edited ]

Yes. I use and love the brilliant eye brightener eyeshadow sticks, shade Tara and shade Muna. They last all day. Not powdery so no fallout like powder eye shadows. What I don't love about Thrive is its expensive. But I keep buying because product is so good.

Respected Contributor

I love their brow pencil.

Respected Contributor

I have looked for the perfect mascara for ever & I finally tried the Thrive Mascara & I love it. It glides onto each lash & makes my lashes look so long & pretty!

It doesn't flake or smear, but comes off easily at the end of the day. 

The Eye Brightener Sticks are great, but not a huge variety of colors. 

That is all that I have tried, so far, from Thrive, but I have repurchased the mascara 3 times & that may be a record for me!

Valued Contributor

I use the mascara everyday. All their products have better ingredients than most brands. I don't like the free bags. They are not wrapped up, I don't want to wash them. 

Valued Contributor

I love their mascara.  I've tried so many and their performs the best.  Waterproof and it makes my puny lashes look long and pretty.  I also love that they are cruelty free and give back.  Win-Win.

Esteemed Contributor

I used the Thrive Mascara for a while.  I wasn't thrilled with it.    Now I use Caliray Come Hell or High Water Tubing Mascara.   I really like it.  I think it is the best tubing mascara I have used to date.  It is number 3 out of 14 on Allure Magazine 14 Best Tubing Mascara List. The Thrive Mascara was number 10.  I have not used any other Thrive products.  

Honored Contributor

I tried the eye pencils to use on my bottom eye rims, they dont out perform any other less expensive brands I have used as far as staying power.  Will say their CS is outstanding.