Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone's SimpleHuman Mirror not holding the battery charge?

how long do you have to charge it at first?

can’t find instructions

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I charged mine at least 12 hours. It was overnight into the next morning. And that was yesterday. Today it worked before I left for the day and when I got home the red light was flashing. 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

Mine is wonderful. Holding charge. In fact, Haven't needed to charge since the first time. Love, my mirror. Can't imagine living without. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I charged mine for less then 12 hours, and it’s working fine. I just charged until the light turned green.  It’s holding the charge just fine and I’ve used it many times during the last few days. I packed it rolled in a towel the very next day and it was pretty handy at my destination that only had one mirror in the bathroom with multiple people trying to get ready for graduation.  

* I sure would like a travel case at this price point, especially when the vendor kept pointing out she travels with hers... I suppose I would purchase it separately, if offered, so long as it’s  not rediulously expensive. I would love to protect my pricey mirror.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity 

Mine is holding the charge!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@curlygirl13  This happened to Me. I contacted CS at Simplehuman and their CS is excellent, and they helped me to “reset” the mirror, and mine has been great. Mine hold a charge so well. 

You should contact them and have them help you. I’m so glad I did. QVC won’t be any help with doing a reset. Hope that helps. 🙂

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wvumountiefan NO QVC customer service was no help at all. In fact, I was reprimanded for my language for using the word ****** to desribe the fact I spent $150 on a piece of ****** that doesn't hold a charge and the customer service rep told me I was using vulgar language. Oh my god!  They're even blanking it out here. It rhymes with wrap. Really??

Respected Contributor

@curlygirl13  I really encourage you to contact the Simple Human CS. I think I did mine as a live chat. I can’t remember. 

Trusted Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

Mine battery didn't hold either.  This mirror isn't worth the money.  I've already sent mine back.

I agree... not worth the cost...I have had my Floxite natural daylight mirror for 10 years.  As I said in a previous post...I even purchased a backup mirror for when this one goes...Floxite is a great mirror.  No distortion.  Natural light.  Nothing fancy...just plug it in.  Less than half the price of the Simple Human one.  Sometimes basic is better.  

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

Mine battery didn't hold either.  This mirror isn't worth the money.  I've already sent mine back.

I agree... not worth the cost...I have had my Floxite natural daylight mirror for 10 years.  As I said in a previous post...I even purchased a backup mirror for when this one goes...Floxite is a great mirror.  No distortion.  Natural light.  Nothing fancy...just plug it in.  Less than half the price of the Simple Human one.  Sometimes basic is better.  

@Mombo1   I completely agree with you.  I've had my Floxite mirror for over 15 years and it's never let me down.  I also bought another specifically for travel.  I purchased one for both of my daughters and my sister because they all loved mine.  The Floxite mirror is definitely worth every penny.  Although, I have noticed that the price is much lower now than when I purchased mine.