Honored Contributor

Is anyone loving Suzanne Somer's Hair Serum?

I see where a lot of her products are sold out on Evine, but still available on her website, so just wondering about it......I love her toner, and that too is sold out on Evine.........

Regular Contributor

Re: Is anyone loving Suzanne Somer's Hair Serum?

Someone posted recently that Suzanne will no longer be on Evine.  I am not sure why.

Honored Contributor

@j-lou wrote:

Someone posted recently that Suzanne will no longer be on Evine.  I am not sure why.

Hi 

Yes I knew she was no longer going to be on Evine, btu I still see some of her items for sale there, but her hair serum is sold out. I can order it on her website, but was curious as to some reviews from people who hav ealready used it......Not sure why she is off of Evine either, but wish her the best of luck, she is very wealthy, so maybe she is retiring and going to just enjoy life! 

Valued Contributor

I have purchased her hair products. I really like her shampoo, conditioner, hair gel and serum. The only other product I've liked is her exfoliating cleanser. So the serum....😊

I honestly didnt expect to like it, but it's great. I shampoo daily and have fine, thin hair. This is the first serum of this type that doesn't weigh down my hair. I get the bonus of shine and smoothing. It is concentrated, so I use one pump for my shorter style. That's my overview. I am going to miss buying her products on Evine, but did stock up a couple of weeks ago.