Super Contributor

Is anyone going to order the upcoming tsv?

I'm still on auto-delivery for the last fragrance but it didn't include the shower gel.

Contributor

Re: Is anyone going to order the upcoming tsv?

Yes because they are offering Unconditional Love. I love that scent and find it is harder and harder to come by. Plus the matching shower puff just makes me happy!

Super Contributor

Hi fleawee, I'm thinking of ordering it and canceling the one I have on auto-delivery now. This one has the shower gel and the one I have now doesn't. Of course the tsv that I have now has 16 oz of the body cream and the new one has only 8 oz. But, I think I would rather have the shower gel in the 32 oz instead of the bigger size of the cream.

Super Contributor

I might get this one. The AD I'm on from 2013 only has the shower gel, EDP, and body creme. So, for about $14 more, I get the olive oil scrub too. This TSV seems to be a good deal, especially since it includes the EDP rather than the spray fragrance. Definitely worth considering.

Contributor

i just left the mall and am finding fewer and fewer stores carry much of this line anymore. Should we be worried? in any event it really makes me wanna get this tsv it's a great value. Wonder how it will be packaged?
Super Contributor

I love my Ulta Store - they carry philosophy, and many times, have Freebies along with their coupons. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am. I'm cancelling my A-D for the previous TSV. The scrub is nice but doesn't lather enough to use as an all over cleanser. Now I'll have the best of both worlds.
Esteemed Contributor

This one is an easy pass for me. Although, they are offering one of my favorite scents UL. I just do not need another bottle of EDP/EDT, and I have never been a fan of their Creme Body Butter. It just has the weirdest texture/consistency to me. It always feels sort of gritty.

Respected Contributor

If the TSV didn't include a 4 oz EDP, I would probably order. I just can't get through the big supersize bottles of EDPs/spray fragrances that quickly. I still have a few other unopened EDPs/spray fragrances to get through first. I've given some to friends and family, but I don't think they've put a big enough dent in their bottles to be given another one! I also wish this set would have included a 16 oz Whipped Body Crème instead of the 8 oz. I had the TSV (from last year at this time, I think) that included the 16 oz Whipped Body Crème, 32 oz Olive Oil Scrub, and 4 oz EDP, but I cancelled the A-D because of the 4 oz EDP. :-(

♥ Life is beauty full ♥