Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is anyone buying the Nakery Tsv?

@sueinsf wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I love the Beekman wipes which I use every day.

The wrinkle creams usually don't work.

I  bought the Valerie beauty box to try the Nakery body butter and I needed mascara so a win win with a coupon I had. The Tweak'd misting spray looked different and love a Lancome product to try. For 20.00 bucks it's a good deal.

Easy pass on the TS. Liz is on hsn fb all the time during her shows but I said I was waiting for reviews. 

@luvmyteddy4 The mist and body butter are worth the price of admission and even better with a coupon - too bad you don't know which scent of the body butter comes in it.

The beauty box mentioned rose and romance for the Nakery.

Honored Contributor

Nope.  I don't use wipes.  I do have a 2pk of the pressed body oil and I like it okay although not really wow'd by it.  It was handy for travel though rather than a liquid that might spill in your luggage. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought it! I don’t use the products the “traditional” ways. I always cleanse my face prior to the cloth. Niacinimide is way up on the deck, so with this and a good eye cream, I can do this on night I feel lazy. 😬 As far as skip the line, I use a *DOT* on a stippling brush and use it that way on full face. I can’t stand makeup. I have tried. I just don’t like it. I find the SKIP THE LINE is effective (FOR ME) as a blurring skincare primer thing? I’m winging it, clearly. I do like it that way, and it doesn’t leave gross residue on my phone like makeup does. 🤷‍♀️
Frequent Contributor

I did. I love wipes. I don't use them to remove makeup, but as a final step after I double cleanse to remove makeup. I have several different kinds.I use them morning and night.

Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
I bought it! I don’t use the products the “traditional” ways. I always cleanse my face prior to the cloth. Niacinimide is way up on the deck, so with this and a good eye cream, I can do this on night I feel lazy. 😬 As far as skip the line, I use a *DOT* on a stippling brush and use it that way on full face. I can’t stand makeup. I have tried. I just don’t like it. I find the SKIP THE LINE is effective (FOR ME) as a blurring skincare primer thing? I’m winging it, clearly. I do like it that way, and it doesn’t leave gross residue on my phone like makeup does. 🤷‍♀️

@Ilovelife123 Are you referring to the wrinkle eraser in the TSV or the Skip the Line cream that is new?

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf I am referring to the product in the TSV. I’m sure you could use them together. The cream is white. The “treatment” in the TS has a very light peach-ish tone, and it’s very nice on a stippling brush. I use my pink brush from SKINN cosmetics. A very small amount goes a long way. The cream is GREAT, too, but I reserve that for night. Right now I’m trying to commit to the SKINN 45 day boot camp and I’m having great results. I think today was the 4th or 5th time I put the SKIP THE LINE treatment (in the TS) over it. I did wait a few hours in between. Hope that helps.
Esteemed Contributor

THE SKINN BOOT CAMP IS SOMETHING I WANT llovelife!!!

YOU GIVE THE BEST REVIEWS!

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!  AND HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING!!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @weezer111! You too! ❤️
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@sueinsfI am referring to the product in the TSV. I’m sure you could use them together. The cream is white. The “treatment” in the TS has a very light peach-ish tone, and it’s very nice on a stippling brush. I use my pink brush from SKINN cosmetics. A very small amount goes a long way. The cream is GREAT, too, but I reserve that for night. Right now I’m trying to commit to the SKINN 45 day boot camp and I’m having great results. I think today was the 4th or 5th time I put the SKIP THE LINE treatment (in the TS) over it. I did wait a few hours in between. Hope that helps.

@Ilovelife123 I thought you meant the product from the TSV.  I see now where it says Skip the Line and then Instant Wrinker Eraser in caps -- I thought it was being referred to as Wrinker Eraser (online they call it Rapid Wrinkle Eraser).  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf I’m sorry.