Respected Contributor

Is anyone a die hard Kiehl's fan?

If yes, why? What products do you use?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Is anyone a die hard Kiehl's fan?

[ Edited ]

Kiehl's Musk spray cologne.  Highly rated on Basenotes.com.  Described as an old fashioned "dirty" musk.  

Valued Contributor

I love their Creamy Avacado Eye Cream.  Every time I stray, I end up going back to it.  So creamy. So hydrating and does not migrate into the eyes at all.  My holy grail eye cream.

My son uses Kiehl's shaving cream exclusively.  Love it.

Super Contributor

Not a die hard fan but I do enjoy a few of their products. My most recent favorite is the Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm - seriously amazing during the winter. I just got the two new masks and will be playing with them over the weekend. Happy they launched new masks as I used to enjoy the Soothing Gel one and Algae one a decade or so ago.

The Iris Treatment Essence is lovely and I really like the Calendula Deep Cleansing Wash in the summer.

Hardcore staples include Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocdo and Midnight Recovery Concentrate.

Respected Contributor

I used to use the Creme de Corps but that was a long time ago.

It was OK. Found other products that worked much much better in the long run. I needed more moisture than it provided.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Frequent Contributor

I love the musk too - but it is very strong. I only feel comfortable wearing it on weekends around the house. 

Honored Contributor

Well I WAS a die hard fan of Kiehl's till they stopped selling the Vanilla and Cedarwood fragrance.  There was another one in that series I liked too...can't remember the name but the Vanilla scent was my favorite.  I told my husband that's what I wanted for Christmas last year but they had stopped selling it.  I wish they'd bring back it and the little sampler gift box of the 4 fragrances in that series.