Valued Contributor

Is anybody concerned that IT will change formulations and hence stocking up?

I know it always happens after a company sells, and I am not crazy over the moon about Celebration, but I do like it, should I buy more now, what are you gals doing???

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anybody concerned that IT will change formulations and hence stocking up?

I stopped buying IT after researching and finding them NOT cruelty free.  So if they stop using snail slime in their products, I might start using the product again.  Let's hope that  this formula will change for the better and truly become cruelty free.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anybody concerned that IT will change formulations and hence stocking up?

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Won't buy any IT product since it's not cruelty free. 

Smiley MSN Emoticon cats family 137.gif
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Some of us are hoping the new owner will move manufacturing out of China so we can finally feel comfortable enough to try the products.  Unless or until that happens and the products are cruely free, I will never spend a plugged nickel.  Since the prior owner made bazillions already, I know my stance means nothing to anyone but me.  I'm OK with that. Plenty of other good choices.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not concerned. It thru change it and I don't like the cc cream or bye bye pores no big deal. I will move on to something else. There are a bunch of great products out there.
Super Contributor

Yes...I am very concerned. I have searched for years for something that was comfortable on my face, covered up the rosacea, had sunscreen that didn't make me look like the tin man, and and covered up the redness on my lids. I use the cc cream with spf and the bye bye undereye. It is all I need, and I really don't want to go on another search for what works for me.