Honored Contributor

Is Your Sephora Totally Out of This Makeup?

I mean totally! Smiley Surprised I finally decided to go into the city and get matched because there are three shades I can't make up my mind about and they don't have any at all Smiley Surprised

Capture.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Your Sephora Totally Out of This Makeup?

@monicakm - I was in Sephora a few weeks ago and noticed they were out of a lot of shades in this particular foundation. It's probably supply issues.  Smiley Frustrated

Super Contributor

I checked on ulta.com and they have the 260 in stock for you.

Esteemed Contributor

It can be shipped @monicakm!  And it's in store for me in a nearby Sephora.  I have several Sephoras pretty close, even though my favorite one closed during the pandemic.  

But my apartment is probably the size of your bathroom.  City living...

Honored Contributor

@busymom22 

Thanks.  I knew I could order it but just not positive on the shade.  I have this foundation on right now but I broke the bottle over a year ago so I have no idea what shade I'm wearing.  

Honored Contributor

@busymom22 

I'll look at my localish Ulta to see if they have my colors.  I didn't know they carried it.  And I can even get into my Ulta store (with a broke knee).  Sephora is a walk thru JC Penny's Smiley Sad  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

LOL, unless  your apartment is a 10 or 11x11, your apt is bigger Smiley Happy But I've seen pictures (watch a lot of real-estate vids and shows) and I know they can be teeny tiny.   We sat with some people from CA once on a cruise and the first thing I asked them when I found out where they were from is "WHY is housing SOOO expensive out there"?  I'd seen houses on tv that I wouldn't let my dog live in that sold for $800K.  He said it's not the house, it's the land.  Wowza!  

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm It's an apartment, so it's the location!

And yes, bigger than your bathroom!  Probably not by much!

I stayed in a hotel room once in Arizona that was bigger than my apartment.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@monicakm It's an apartment, so it's the location!

And yes, bigger than your bathroom!  Probably not by much!

I stayed in a hotel room once in Arizona that was bigger than my apartment.

@NYCLatinaMe   We helped our son purchase a condo in Georgetown (before he was married) which was only 450m sq. ft. I was shocked at the price/size. We went to IKEA and purchased every space saving piece they had. I have relatives in NYC (or Manhatten as my DH calls it who grew up )there. Yes, some apartments are small, but I'd love to live in a big city!!