Honored Contributor

Is Wen using fake retails on sale priced gallons?

Now that I've weeded out the flavor that was causing hair loss, I'm back to using Wen.  So I check out the Wen gallons on sale and I find regular prices of $210.00 and $259.00.  I've been "away" for two years but I do not remember these higher prices.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Wen using fake retails on sale priced gallons?

Check again, they are not using fake retail, they are using QVC price 😜

Honored Contributor

If you go on Chaz's website, you will see the high retail prices he charges. It is always a great deal when you purchase WEN on QVC, especially during the month of June for his gallons.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Now that I've weeded out the flavor that was causing hair loss, I'm back to using Wen.  So I check out the Wen gallons on sale and I find regular prices of $210.00 and $259.00.  I've been "away" for two years but I do not remember these higher prices.

Those are the regular gallon prices on the WEN site, as @World Traveler said.

The only difference is that QVC never used to sell the gallons except in June when they are on sale.  Now they're available on QVC year round at those regular prices, but are still on sale during the month of June.

So their price comparison is valid.

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

@depglass  I am very curious to know when scents you felt were causing some hair loss/shedding?

Honored Contributor

It was something like Crisp Fall Apple.  No bottles left in the house, I got rid of them.  I had a ton of them because when I was going sample crazy that is the one Wen that was usually included.  

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

It was something like Crisp Fall Apple.  No bottles left in the house, I got rid of them.  I had a ton of them because when I was going sample crazy that is the one Wen that was usually included.  

@depglass  Good to know! Which scent are you currently using that you feel is working well for you w/ no issues of shedding?

Honored Contributor

I only have a Pomegranate and a Winter Cranberry Mint to finish up.  Then I will have to buy more.  I don't follow the seasons at all.  I recall really liking the Mango some years back.

Respected Contributor

No, those are the regular prices the Q charges for the gallons, which is why so many of us hold off buying them until June.  I've ordered two on a/d already, and am debating a few others.  If your problem formula was a seasonal, those are soy based, so you might try some of the rice based formulas, or the "classics", which are wheat based, or even the Kids formulas, which are the only ones formulated without menthols.

QVC Customer Care