Valued Contributor

Is Ulta discontinuing Laura Geller? 😰

All of her products are on sale & her balance & brighten is down to 2 of the darkest colors only...my shade states “ no longer available “

Her B &B is my holy grail foundation!! I’m so panicked!! Can anyone tell me if they’ve heard anything??? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Ulta discontinuing Laura Geller? 😰

Our local ULTA store does not sell LG.

Regular Contributor

I looked at Ulta's website and noticed all Laura Geller seems to be marked down in price. Could be they are phasing out her line. I haven't heard anything though.

Esteemed Contributor

You can always go to her website & order from there. I do that on occasion.

Super Contributor

I went to my Ulta this week for my foundation and it was sold out of my color. The gal offered to order it from the website for me but it was sold out there, also. I bought it on Amazon after an exhaustive search.

Honored Contributor

I haven't been there for awhile but the last time I was it seemed their LG was rather limited.  I ordered not long ago from her website.  If you sign up for her e-mails, she occasionally has sales.  I recently, probably not even a month ago got 50% off of a lot of her products.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I mentioned this on another thread in Beauty (no clue what thread):

When it comes to Ulta and brands that QVC carries, I can tell when a brand is going down. My Ulta used to carry every single product that Mally made taking up 2 sides of an aisle (Just like IT Cosmetics does now) plus end caps; now it's a tiny corner with 2 shelves and that is starting to look bare. Laura Geller held 2 aisles as well up to about a month ago; it's down to one set of 4 shelves with many products missing.  I asked about a product for my MIL (Balance and Brighten) and the SA said no stock had come in for weeks. I asked if it was being ordered and she went off to ask someone (manager/ordering person I presume); she returned with "no plans on re-ordering anything from the line. Looks like it's been discontinued".

We'll see.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

At my local Ultas, the beauty brands seem to be a revolving door!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cactusjack 

I think there's some truth to this rumor because all LG items were marked down on the Ulta site prior to their 21 Days of Beauty extravaganza -- then the LG prices went even lower.

A good time to stock your favorites.  I needed to pick up some baked blush and Peach Delight went out of stock quickly -- which makes me think I should have ordered it.  Sold out at our local store as well.

Started seeing some "discontinuation" posts on forums out there, so I suspect there may be something to this.

ETA:

Just checked -- Tropic Hues is out of stock as well.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

My Ulta store stopped selling Laura Geller months ago.  This is another typical example of when a product line sells out to huge corporations - with the exception of IT.  Laura Geller sold her company and we faithful customers are loosing out - time to look for something else and NOT IT products....they have become just like Philosophy....constantly selling their items almost daily, on QVC....and because of that I will NOT buy their products which I can get anywhere now....just another example of poor business practices where customers are leaving QVC for Target and Amazon.