Respected Contributor

Re: Is Tova overly floral???

Thanks, everyone. I ordered the OTO!
Trusted Contributor

Hi, Tova USA very light floral. Not heavy in any way. I love it and have used it for over 20 years. If you've used Amazing Grace , you can compare the two as far as a light floral is. I just bought Philosophy Good Morning Sunshine locally in the body spritz and it reminds me somewhat of Tova Platinum. Good luck
Respected Contributor

I got my Tova. To me, it's a little more floral than I prefer. Back it goes. I'm thinking about trying Sea of Love.....
Trusted Contributor

Hi Rachb I was picking up some philosophy good morning sunshine today and I tried the sea of love. To me it seemed more of a a Winter fragrance since it smelled like amber. Sea of love had a very familiar scent- something I've smelled back in the day. Many people like it. Good luck!
Respected Contributor

I was packing up the Tova OTO to send back and decided to spray it on my arms one more time. I let it dry down for about 10 minutes and I've decided I love it. It's soft and feminine and clean. So I've decided to keep it. And I can't stop sniffing my arms!
Trusted Contributor

Tova is not floral at all. It has a small amout of floral base notes, but that is not the top notes or the true scent of it. I don't even think it is listed as a floral scent. I surely wouldn't wear it if it was because I don't care for florals.

It is clean and fresh though.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the Tova Signature OTO so much I kept mine too! I then went back and ordered Tova Summer as well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield