Honored Contributor

...that they have replaced for a "radiant" version?  I was going to try to find one on eBay.  

MAC.JPG

Respected Contributor

Yes, it looks like the replacement is the radiant version.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@monicakm   I see that they have some MAC items online from TJMAXX, including the foundation in your picture is available in one color for $16.99.  

If MAC is discontinuing it, then it's probably going to show up at Marshalls or TJMaxx.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is This The MAC Product

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  @CAcableGirl2     MAC's Face and Body is one of their core, best selling products. Just me, but I never trust discount places, where the price is too good to be true, to be the actual product....They can be dupes. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@monicakm  @CAcableGirl2     MAC's Face and Body is one of their core, best selling products. Just me, but I never trust discount places, where the price is too good to be true, to be the actual product....They can be dupes. 

maybe but I think TJ et. al. buys the discontinued stuff cheap, I see it all the time 

Honored Contributor

I'm over an hour away from any kind of real (aka not Wal-mart) shopping.  Between that, Covid and my knee, I've gotten really good at shopping online and saving a lot on gas Smiley Happy  So all these great finds at places like TJ MAX etc, aren't an option (sigh).  But...I have a donkey next door! lol

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 

I'm going to see if I can find my shade on eBay.  Thanks! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@monicakm  You can now shop online at TJMaxx.  Free shipping at $89.  I haven't yet bought anything online, since there is a store a few miles away, but online is always an option if you are interested.  

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 

Cool!  Thanks for letting me know Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I couldn't determine my shade on the MAC website.  I'm always a light with neutral undertone.  That's ok.  I know the two foundations are nothing alike  but I ordered Nars L3.5 (Salzburg) and a cute Glow Recipe "Fruit Babies" Mini Kit.  I'd love to find another Glow Recipe product that I like as much as the two Watermelon Glow products I have.  Nars has always been such an iconic foundation.  I don't know why it's taken me so long to try it.  

NARS - Soft Matte Complete Foundation Salzburg 1.5 oz/ 45 mL

Glow Recipe - Fruit Babies Bestsellers Kit Clean at Sephora