Valued Contributor

Re: Is There A Makeup Product That you Always Go Back To?

Eyeshadow: Clinique Pink Chocolate quad. Love the colors and really like the staying power. Whatever I put on in the morning is still there when I take it off in the evening. 

Lipstick: Clinique Bamboo Pink--all time favorite shade. It doesn't last all day, needs frequent applications, but the shade and the way it makes my lips feel are what keeps me going back. 

Face/foundation: L'oreal's Infallible compact....wears like iron on me!

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

L'Oréal Voluminous mascara

TheBalm Meet Matt foundation in light/medium 

MAC lipstick in Whirl

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye

Marc Jacobs gel eyeliner

Respected Contributor

CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black--this gives me the volume I need without additional length, which I don't need. I've quit even trying other mascaras.

Laura Geller Balance & Brighten (though right now I'm using--and loving--Meow Cosmetics Minerals, I still have a Balance & Brighten in my backup box).

Regular Contributor

@tototwo - I agree with you about Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks!  I have worn them on and off for at least 30 years.  The colors are pretty and the application is smooth and long-lasting.  When I crave a new lipstick but don't want to spend a lot of money, I pick up one at Target.  One of my favorite shades is Wink for Pink.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It CC cream foundation and Loreal Voluminous Mascara black waterproof.

Honored Contributor

The only Makeup item I can say I have used for ever is Bare Minerals Bisque. I use it for concealing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@joviolin -- yes!  I've worn Softsilver Red since I was in my 20's.  I'm 71 now.  I'm thankful Revlon has never discontinued my favorite colors!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I always go back to Shiseido's Sports BB liquid as it's tinted and has more coverage than most BB creams. It's supposed to be water resistant and has an SPF 50+. The drawback is that it only comes in 3 shades and the light is too light and the medium is too dark so I mix the two shades.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Catrice HD foundation

Make Up For Ever powder foundation (it has overtaken Laura Geller B&B for me)

Too Faced Peach Perfect setting powder

Maybelliene Age-Rewind concealer

Essence Lash Princess mascara

Fenty Lip Gloss

Esteemed Contributor

Maybelline Age-Rewind concealer in the illumination shade.  Many days during this stay at home that is all I wore along with my Josie Maran spf 47.  If I could only have one make up item, that would be it.  

I also always have BE bisque and summer bisque in my make up arsenal.  It is a great spot cover up.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!