Visitor

Is Summer Grace going away for good?

Hello everyone!

I am wondering if anyone knows if Summer Grace is being discontinued in leiu of Sunshine Grace? It sure would be a shame if that happens because the two are not in the same league! I understand that Summer Grace is a seasonal item but I can't even find it at the local Sephora stores anymore, they only have Sunshine for the summer. Even here at the Q you can't find it in a 4 oz. bottle anymore and the 2 oz. comes only with something else. Come on Philosophy, don't do that to us!! Thanks everyone!! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Valued Contributor

Re: Is Summer Grace going away for good?

i don't know if it's going away for good but i was in a marshall's earlier this week and they had 4 oz. bottles of the spray fragrance for $30. if you have one of those near you, you may want to check it out.

Visitor

I hope not people are always stopping me to ask what I am wearing

Honored Contributor

They said it would be last year but it's still around. I still see it at TJ Maxx too.

Super Contributor

I don't think so. I saw a show over the weekend and they said several times that they only carry it in the summer, so if you want it stock up now because you won't see it again until next year.

I think they had at least one new product (the jar of body creme) which is usually a good sign that a product will be around for a while.

Michele