Contributor

Is QVC having a holiday Tarte TSV this year?

thx so much Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Is QVC having a holiday Tarte TSV this year?

I doubt it. They have some holiday sets coming in. It seems weekly I see something new. Check under the Beauty category and click on "new arrivals."

Respected Contributor

I wish tarte would come out with a Holiday set of the fat eyeliners. (I forget what the name is)I love those but on there own they are expensive.

Honored Contributor

I'd love a Tarte TSV.  I'm so over all of the IT TSV's for the most part!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor

The Tarte Holiday TSV is always my favorite gift to myself! I didn't see it on the Nov Blue Skies For Me Please Nov TSV post. I hope someone at the Q can let us know if they have one planned.

Honored Contributor

Ulta and Sephora have the Tarte and Too Faced holiday sets out. If QVC is going to offer one, it should be sometime in November due to shipping issues.  There is no Tarte TSV listed for November however, the 19th appears to be a day of beauty shows so maybe something will pop up in there. Other than Josie at midnight, all the shows have beauty in the title and then "Gifts" or "Event" or "For yourself", words like that.

Honored Contributor

I think we'd know by now if Tarte is having a TSV

I don't think the day of beauty will include a Tarte TSV if it's not listed.  That's a bummer.

Josie and IT appear to have the majority of the beauty TSV's except for all the silly device ones too. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1  I should have worded my post better; I agree there appears to be no Tarte TSV BUT... maybe during the Day of Beauty they'll present something in a special bundle at a great price just for QVC customers. : )