Honored Contributor

Re: Is Paulas's Choice Sold In Any Stores?

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I find there are so many products I would like to hear what she has to say on the Q. I have been watching youtube videos for the same skin type as myself and it is still ocnfusing. I have normal/combo skin but no acne and never any breakouts but  most products in this line talk about skin breakouts. I am over 50 so the resist line might worrk but still would like to see her on the Q just for some info. I know she has some great sales on her website which I would purchase from no where else would have the great sales she does. I just find she so many products and it can be a bit overwhelming.

If you ever call her customer service and explain what you just did, they really can help you narrow down what you need and will even send you samples of the items they recommend for you so you can try them first. Their CS is the best I've ever dealt with.

Super Contributor

I second what HappyDaze posted. A call to Paula's Choice customer service would be much more helpful for you than a generic presentation on the Q. Customer service will customize a routine for your particular skin issues and send you free samples of the products to try.

Respected Contributor

This company has the best customer service ever! I e-mailed her about my skin type and the issues I am having. Within hours I received a whole product list of the products for my skin type and when to use them  how many times etc. I looked up every item they mentioned and they all had great reviews. I will wait for her to have a sale before ordering. I know she has great sales. Don't  hesitate to contact customer service if you have an issue and you don't  know where to start they will lead you in the right direction. So happy I ocntacted them.

Trusted Contributor

I purchase her products on line at Nordstroms. Free shipping and samples too.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

Not sure if you girls' are aware but Paula's Choice debuted just last night on the Q - Shawn's 'The Find' I think the segment's called, right after Tuesday Night Beauty.  I know nothing about her or her product's but I will have to take a look.

Contributor

Nordstrom has her products

Contributor

Nordies

Contributor

Nordies carries her products

Trusted Contributor

A whole selection of Paula's Choice items just went Prime on Amazon.com !!!!!

free 2 day shipping and honest return policy, insured .

Contributor