Respected Contributor

Is Paulas's Choice Sold In Any Stores?

I thought I read somewhere on these boards that she is selling in stores but now I can't find the thread. Does anyone know if she is?

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Paulas's Choice Sold In Any Stores?

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I thought I read somewhere on these boards that she is selling in stores but now I can't find the thread. Does anyone know if she is?

I just found it. When was she on the Q?

Honored Contributor

Paula's Choice has not been presented on the Q.

I don't believe that you can find her products at any B&Ms. Her products are listed on Nordstrom's website, but I have a feeling that you can buy only online. And of course, there are several other online retailers that sell PC products.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

For what reason were you searching for a B&M store?  We may be able to answer your questions.  Her site has a wonderful customer support via email, phone, and/or chat.  I love chat help lines, so I can no hear that wait musak!

Trusted Contributor

I have been using Paula's Choice products since 1995 and absolutely love them.  They work.  Color-free, fragrance free, no animal testing and none are in jars.  If you don't want to order online, I would suggest you call them.  Right now free shipping.  There is a 60 day guarantee. 

Occasional Contributor

Paula started selling in select Nordstroms b&m and on their website Is she going to start selling on QVC?

Regular Contributor

I found her products recently in a local integrative pharmacy here in the Portland area.

Trusted Contributor

Can;t tell you about B&M stores but they can be purchased on Amazon.com.  Amazon lists ingredients when available and the 'questions'  feature allows the manufacturer and other customers to answer any question you might have.  Many have ratings and customers' experiences too. 

Honored Contributor

Pharmaca carries them both on their website and instore if you have one near  you.

Respected Contributor

I find there are so many products I would like to hear what she has to say on the Q. I have been watching youtube videos for the same skin type as myself and it is still ocnfusing. I have normal/combo skin but no acne and never any breakouts but  most products in this line talk about skin breakouts. I am over 50 so the resist line might worrk but still would like to see her on the Q just for some info. I know she has some great sales on her website which I would purchase from no where else would have the great sales she does. I just find she so many products and it can be a bit overwhelming.