Honored Contributor

Re: Is Paula’s Choice no longer going to be offered at QVC?

I use some PC products but I have always ordered directly from her website.  There are always sales going on or I have been able to find a coupon code.  Shipping is free and it's fast. 

Trusted Contributor

The TSV kit Paula did for QVC years ago was a fantastic deal.  I always wished they would offer another TSV kit.  It's sad that the brand seems to be going by the wayside.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Trusted Contributor

I just started using this line and I absolutely love it.   I order it directly from their website because they have sales all the time.  They don't always offer free shipping but they do have times when they do have free shipping on their products.  If you get a product on auto replenishment you get 15% off and free shipping for as long as you are on that plan.  Her shipping is very fast but then again I live in the same state as she is so I usually get my stuff within 3 days. 

Trusted Contributor

@Stargazer77  The line isn't going by the wayside, just at QVC.  Her website has a ton of products to choose from.  I was actually surprised years ago to see her on QVC.  Love her products and she has excellent customer service.  

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty 

You may already be aware of this, but I'm letting you know just in case you're not.  Check out Paula's site...great sales & free shipping through 12/20.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@Stargazer77. The brand is not going by the wayside. Just because she isn't on QVC doesn't mean her brand is going out of business.  Her website is full of products and she keeps making new ones also. I just started this line abuot 6 weeks ago and absolutely love it.  

Super Contributor

Order from Paula's Choice directly because there are more products and often specials which are great.  The shipping is a LOT faster than QVC as well.