Trusted Contributor

Is NCN better than NuFountain vitamin C serum?

I tried NuFountain last year, used a whole bottle and didn't really see any change. Just wondering about NCN before I invest the money.

Super Contributor

Re: Is NCN better than NuFountain vitamin C serum?

I haven't tried NCN so I can't comment on it. I have tried Nufountain and had a lot of burning and redness plus itching. I had to stop using it. I have used Isomers Vitamin c stem serum, Mad Hippie, and a sample size of Paula's Choice. I did not have any irritation with these. I do like the Isomers better than the Mad Hippie and had I not tried the sample of Paula's Choice vitamin c serum, I would have went back to it. I saw an improvement in the radiance and brightness of my skin in just a few days of using Paula's, so when I finish with my Mad Hippie that is the one I will be switching to.

Respected Contributor

I have used both and I would say yes, NCN is better. Better ingredient deck and certainly more reliable and consistent than NuFountain. Twice NuFountain was unable to source the ferulic for their serum after I had placed an order. Also, I specifically requested with each order to have a pump dispenser. The last two times I rec'd a dropper dispenser. Luckily, I had saved a couple of dark glass pump dispensers.

Super Contributor

I'm currently using the Vit C from NCN. My skin has responded beautifully - no irritation, great improvement in radiance and glow, skin texture and reduction in pore size.

I haven't tried Nufountain so I can't comment.

I was referred to ncn by others here. Supposedly the ingredients are packaged well and should remain very stable. Also the others products in with the C make the C more effective...............kind of like a 1 + 1 = 3 effect.

Nanci has an excellent return policy and cs.

Super Contributor

Just KNEW BC would beat me to the punch!

*waves to Bella C*

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Just KNEW BC would beat me to the punch!

*waves to Bella C*

Guess I was quick on the keyboard tonight! Waves back at ya

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, everyone. I will give NCN a try since it seems to be one of the only vitamin C serums that is oil-free.