Frequent Contributor

I have some Bounce Back blush from Mally and need more. I can't find it on QVC and don't seem to see much other Mally product. I can get it from Mally's website, but it makes me wonder if Mally is being phased out from QVC. Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Mally being phased out?

@lboone wrote:

I have some Bounce Back blush from Mally and need more. I can't find it on QVC and don't seem to see much other Mally product. I can get it from Mally's website, but it makes me wonder if Mally is being phased out from QVC. Anyone know?

@lboone, I hope not, even if I don't buy anything I enjoy watching her.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think it's been the same since they forced her company into a sale. 
She seems to be on less and less and It and a few others seem to be a constant. I don't see Laura Geller on too much, either. It's always so disappointing, especially considereing how long it takes to find a product that works for your needs/issues. These mega companies are so huge that no one else stands a chance of lasting too long. 

Trusted Contributor

@lboone There are 112 items listed.  I wouldn't consider that hardly any.  Most products get phased out as they come in with new. 

Respected Contributor

@lboone  Most of her newer products aren't as good as the old ones anyway.  I'm sorry about all of this because there were products I used that I can no longer get, even from her website.  Yes, I think her company is being phased out.  This always seems to happen when these companies are sold, and I hate it.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I don't think it's been the same since they forced her company into a sale. 
She seems to be on less and less and It and a few others seem to be a constant. I don't see Laura Geller on too much, either. It's always so disappointing, especially considereing how long it takes to find a product that works for your needs/issues. These mega companies are so huge that no one else stands a chance of lasting too long. 

I just saw Mally and Laura Geller last week. This month Mally has her annual sale on mascara, so she'll probably be on air several times this month.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Oh, I really hope the Q doesn't phase out Mally, or any other beauty brand! I am sooo tired of the IT presentations. I'd love to see MORE of Mally, Laura Geller, Doll 10, Kristopher Buckle and Eve Pearl!

Honored Contributor

I don't follow Mally or all that many other companies I guess, but I do know as far back as the 1950's when I first worked in a store, people used to complain that a favorite product has disappeared from our stock.  I was just working after school and had no info for them and certainly in those days had no knowledge of company take-overs if they even existed then.

I do know there's no way for me to even begin to remember all the products and companies or stores that have disappeared over the years.  That's probably good -  I don't deal with some life changes all that well and even though I do try to separate the serious from the less important, I don't seem to do even that well on a daily basis.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fressa    You should checkout Laura G site.  If you sgn up she has great sales.  You build up points you get free stuff.   I check both sites as sometimes one has something that the other don't.  

Esteemed Contributor

" IT" has taken over everythnig    Smiley Sad