Frequent Contributor

I have some Bounce Back blush from Mally and need more. I can't find it on QVC and don't seem to see much other Mally product. I can get it from Mally's website, but it makes me wonder if Mally is being phased out from QVC. Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Mally being phased out?

@lboone wrote:

I have some Bounce Back blush from Mally and need more. I can't find it on QVC and don't seem to see much other Mally product. I can get it from Mally's website, but it makes me wonder if Mally is being phased out from QVC. Anyone know?

@lboone, I hope not, even if I don't buy anything I enjoy watching her.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think it's been the same since they forced her company into a sale. 
She seems to be on less and less and It and a few others seem to be a constant. I don't see Laura Geller on too much, either. It's always so disappointing, especially considereing how long it takes to find a product that works for your needs/issues. These mega companies are so huge that no one else stands a chance of lasting too long. 

Trusted Contributor

@lboone There are 112 items listed.  I wouldn't consider that hardly any.  Most products get phased out as they come in with new. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@lboone  Most of her newer products aren't as good as the old ones anyway.  I'm sorry about all of this because there were products I used that I can no longer get, even from her website.  Yes, I think her company is being phased out.  This always seems to happen when these companies are sold, and I hate it.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I don't think it's been the same since they forced her company into a sale. 
She seems to be on less and less and It and a few others seem to be a constant. I don't see Laura Geller on too much, either. It's always so disappointing, especially considereing how long it takes to find a product that works for your needs/issues. These mega companies are so huge that no one else stands a chance of lasting too long. 

I just saw Mally and Laura Geller last week. This month Mally has her annual sale on mascara, so she'll probably be on air several times this month.

Valued Contributor

Oh, I really hope the Q doesn't phase out Mally, or any other beauty brand! I am sooo tired of the IT presentations. I'd love to see MORE of Mally, Laura Geller, Doll 10, Kristopher Buckle and Eve Pearl!

Honored Contributor

I don't follow Mally or all that many other companies I guess, but I do know as far back as the 1950's when I first worked in a store, people used to complain that a favorite product has disappeared from our stock.  I was just working after school and had no info for them and certainly in those days had no knowledge of company take-overs if they even existed then.

I do know there's no way for me to even begin to remember all the products and companies or stores that have disappeared over the years.  That's probably good -  I don't deal with some life changes all that well and even though I do try to separate the serious from the less important, I don't seem to do even that well on a daily basis.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fressa    You should checkout Laura G site.  If you sgn up she has great sales.  You build up points you get free stuff.   I check both sites as sometimes one has something that the other don't.  

Esteemed Contributor

" IT" has taken over everythnig    Smiley Sad