Trusted Contributor

Re: Is Mally OUT OF CONTROL?

Love Mally and her products!!

Yes, she can be a bit crazy at times, but I really think that's just her personality. It doesn't bother me a bit ---

Trusted Contributor

On 7/29/2014 jaxs mom said:

I can't watch her, she just gets on my nerves.

I cannot watch her either - and there is noway I can watch her and Jaque together!

Occasional Contributor

Yes she was out of control....I like her products, however its not necessary to be so hyper, to me it's a turn off big time and that goes for the hosts as well some are way too hyper....Just saying! MJ

Trusted Contributor

On 7/30/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: She is quieter on qvc UK (roku). I guess it depends on who she is with. That's her style. She is successful, so.......There are worse.

That's true about Mally's personality on QVC UK. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Laura Geller also tones down her NYC accent when she's on QVC UK.

Respected Contributor

Hmm slightly. Didn't see her today, but yesterday she had the TSV and was out of control. I saw Joy the model in the chair. I felt bad for her with all that screaming. I usually don't change the channel but she was just too much yesterday. Way over the top, she needs to calm down a few notches.

Honored Contributor

Mally is always happy, fun, and positive ! In today's world, I could never think that is out of control. We needs a gazillion people with her enthusiasm and work ethic and zest for life !!

Some of you must be pitifully dry, sad and miserable people. I'm so sorry you have no zest in life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not one person said she wasn't happy, fun and positive. She absolutely is. And I agree that her enthusiasm and work ethic as well as her zest for life are admirable. No Question.

However..... not being able to take her over the top loud yelling about her products and pronouncing herself "cray-cray" or calling customers "Gor-guoise" over and over again does not equate to being dry, sad and miserable... Accusing those of us who just can't take the LOUD of Mally does not mean we're zest-less! Lol.... it just means we don't like her juvenile loud PUSH PUSH PUSH over her products. That's it, no more than that.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I tried to watch her once. Never again. She's just way too, too, too much. Not the kind of presentation I find pleasant to watch.

Honored Contributor

I Googled her. She has lead a very interesting life.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Q4u said:

Mally is always happy, fun, and positive ! In today's world, I could never think that is out of control. We needs a gazillion people with her enthusiasm and work ethic and zest for life !!

Some of you must be pitifully dry, sad and miserable people. I'm so sorry you have no zest in life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not one person said she wasn't happy, fun and positive. She absolutely is. And I agree that her enthusiasm and work ethic as well as her zest for life are admirable. No Question.

However..... not being able to take her over the top loud yelling about her products and pronouncing herself "cray-cray" or calling customers "Gor-guoise" over and over again does not equate to being dry, sad and miserable... Accusing those of us who just can't take the LOUD of Mally does not mean we're zest-less! Lol.... it just means we don't like her juvenile loud PUSH PUSH PUSH over her products. That's it, no more than that.

Hi! What does cray cray mean? Lol
Trusted Contributor

Can you imagine her and Nick Chavez on together????!!!! An explosion of energy!!! I like them both because they are happy and seem to be loving people, but I can't watch them for very long.