Respected Contributor

Is Lea Journo Still in Business?

I haven't ordered from her site in a while, & currently every item is sold out. I LOVE her Viola Finishing Spray (good hold, SHINY hair, easy to brush through). It looks like ALL of her products are gone at every store she sells them.

Do you have the scoop on Lea?

Thank you   Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Lea Journo Still in Business?

Bump this thread to the top! I would also like to know, I used a hair mask from her that was fantastic a year or so ago, would also like to know what is going on!

Trusted Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

I haven't ordered from her site in a while, & currently every item is sold out. I LOVE her Viola Finishing Spray (good hold, SHINY hair, easy to brush through). It looks like ALL of her products are gone at every store she sells them.

Do you have the scoop on Lea?

Thank you   Heart

I received an email in March about the line (pasted below):

Dear Friends,

I want to personally thank you for your loyalty to LJC over the years.

I have decided to start a new brand and I will be closing Lea Journo Hair Care and relinquishing my trademark agreement with Lea, the hair stylist. Lea was not an owner or a partner in Lea Journo Cosmetique the brand.

I am starting a new brand featuring the same formulas that you have loved for years. Pouf, Hydra Rich shampoo and Conditioner, as well as Revive Plum Oil. We will also offer skin care and body care. The new brand is called Korah.

The new brand will be sold directly to consumers via our online store and the margin we formerly paid to wholesalers will go to charities around the world.

We have a funding advisory board and will be extremely transparent about donations and overhead. The company will not be a non profit but rather a for profit company with a strong social purpose.

We've been busy working on the new brand for several months now and have recently changed our social media sites to reflect the new brand name. Our new website is www.korahshop.com and you can register for updates. You'll also receive another email from us once the site is live.

If you would like to be a founding member of Korah we would love to add you! Your name and photo ( with your permission) will appear on a web banner. We will reach out to you for advice as we develop our giving program and add products to the website. You'll be part of the Korah movement. To become a member you simply agree to subscribe to a monthly bundle of your favorite every day products valued at at least $39.00. If you're interested Sean Darling or I can talk to you via email or telephone and explain.

We want to make sure it's clear that the trademark Lea Journo is not associated with the Korah brand.

Once again thank you for your support over the years. We are beyond excited about these changes and feel that we have an incredible opportunity to change the world one shower at a time.

Warmest regards

Dawn Serpa

Founder Korah

#korahcares

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

Thanks Lyn in Michigan!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yes, thanks Lyn!

Hopefully she continues selling the Finishing Spray. Heart

Respected Contributor

I signed up for an "opening" alert at Korahshop.com.

For those of you on Facebook, are you able to ask her if she'll be selling the Viola Finishing Spray? I'm almost out, & there isn't any other brand of hairspray that I like.

Crossing my fingers she says yes....Heart