Esteemed Contributor

Is L'Oreal duplicating IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye?

Is L'Oreal duplicating IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye?

Because that is what I thought when I saw and tried the L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover full coverage foundation. It even comes in a squeeze tube with a small opening point just like Bye Bye Undereye. It's being promoted as a total coverage face and body foundation that can cover a tattoo.

Well I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case since L'Oreal now owns IT Cosmetics.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is L'Oreal duplicating IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye?

[ Edited ]

More Surprising! Why! Loreal, Important company allows testing on animals#!🐰 NO! Excuse.Then there's quality Watch closely next few years. If I were betting woman->IT cosmetics another One bites the dust. Formulations changed, The List indeed long! Experience seeing big companies buying up smaller popular companies. Completely! Ruining very product customers love.

Honored Contributor

Sweet Serenity....I agree with you completely regarding animal testing.  As far as IT goes they were guilty of animal cruelty before being sold....

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

More Surprising! Why! Loreal, Important company allows testing on animals#!🐰 NO! Excuse.Then there's quality Watch closely next few years. If I were betting woman->IT cosmetics another One bites the dust. Formulations changed, The List indeed long! Experience seeing big companies buying up smaller popular companies. Completely! Ruining very product customers love.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Sweet Serenity....I agree with you completely regarding animal testing.  As far as IT goes they were guilty of animal cruelty before being sold....

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Says cruelty free on the box? How can that be?
Honored Contributor

Sweet Serenity, sometimes it takes a little digging but you can begin to learn the truth here:

Is There Snail Slime in Your Beauty Products?!

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Sweet Serenity, sometimes it takes a little digging but you can begin to learn the truth here:

Is There Snail Slime in Your Beauty Products?!

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

The only IT cosmetic I have...Matte Luxe Eyeshadow palette. No nail slime. Don't plan nor need anything else. Definitely! Need to watch closely what I'm buying. Thank you-🐝
Honored Contributor

You might as well just buy L'Oreal-same thing, now.

L'Oreal has always been an animal tester.

Honored Contributor

L'Oreal has always offered a "cheaper" version of their more expensive lines. The L'Oreal drug store line of skin care and cosmetics is a dupe (99.9% of the time) of Lancome. If you compare the ingredient lists, you'll find this to be very true in the skincare they offer. Buddy of mine has been with Lancome for 30 years; unless she gets it for free (gratis) she buys the L'Oreal product because it's the same stuff. She has always told me to wait a few months after Lancome launches a new color product because you'll see it at the drugstore then; she's right!

Knowing this, I am not surprised in any way that there will be a cheaper version of IT Cosmetics being offered; those that can't afford or won't pay the price of IT will now be brought in as a customer via the cheaper cost line. They own it, so, they can do that.