Contributor

Is It True About BE's READY Foundation?

I just heard (on a youtube video demo) that BE's READY line will be replaced by the new PRO line.  I'm not happy.

Is this true??

Super Contributor

. Re: Is It True About BE's READY Foundation?

I've heard the same th ing, though I can't vouch for the truth of the statement.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is It True About BE's READY Foundation?

I was told last month at the Bare Mineral store at the mall in my area, that the Ready foundation was on the way out, it is being discontinued and Bare Pro is replacing the whole line

Occasional Contributor

Yes, it's true. I have both and like the new formula much better. Hope it works out for you.

Respected Contributor

I heard it's being discontinued as is the Moxie lipgloss line (in 2017),

Contributor

A sales rep at Ulta said they had to pull it off the shelf and replaced it with the bare pro line.
Trusted Contributor

They seem to be going back to their original name BareMinerals instead BE, (essentials?). I never understood if that was a name change process they started but ended with the sale of the company or if it didn't catch on. I never found out what the old I.d. on the lids was about either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's a bummer.

Doesn't ready have spf15??

I prefer the SPF powder.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"

I went to Ulta and was told they were asked to ship all Ready back and that it was being replaced with Bare Pro.  I didn't purchase the Bare Pro.  I'm going to stick with the Ready until I can no longer buy it.  I love it.  

Trusted Contributor

@Terry T wrote:

I went to Ulta and was told they were asked to ship all Ready back and that it was being replaced with Bare Pro.  I didn't purchase the Bare Pro.  I'm going to stick with the Ready until I can no longer buy it.  I love it.  

If they really sent back all the ready items, I imagine the outlets will be well stocked soon