Valued Contributor

Re: Is It Just Me, Or Do This Year's Seasonals Seem More "Limited"?

Since this is only the second time Chaz is offering the older seasonals, I think everyone is just super excited to be getting all the formulas, especially WVM since it hasn't been offered in 2 years. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

The 3 piece oto has only been offered since SHP this summer and the FTP 3 piece oto was held off until later in the season (since one month was heavily focused on 613), so by the time the 3 piece FTP oto was offered, many Wenners had already tried FTP (myself, I ordered the 3 piece fall CC oto and just couldn't justify the FTP oto too). WWC oto was offered around the same time frame as the SHP oto was offered, hence higher and quicker sales just like the SHP oto.

Chaz did say that he would be getting all CC's back in stock and, as Susan said, will most likely be offering again the 3 piece CC set in the 3 winter formulas. So if you're looking to get more WVM and try out WWC, this would be the best (and least expensive way) to do so.

Valued Contributor

Re: Is It Just Me, Or Do This Year's Seasonals Seem More "Limited"?

also keep in mind that a lot of people were seeing the wwc stuff for the first time (and of course that three piece kit was debuted) and it was during that easy pay days thing they did. i know back in just i bought a lot more wen during easy pay day than i normally would because along with a 3-piece kit at a one time only price, it was on easy pay so i could afford to get two kits plus the other wen i got that day. anyway, i have a feeling that the easy pay thing plus all the otos and new products combined to make quite a frenzy.

anyway, i hope you get your kit!