Valued Contributor

Is It Just Me? HSN July Birthday Celebration

This one is turning out to be a real dud. They have definitely been better in previous years. I am hoping they will at least do something special for the 4th of July, other than their usual practice of tossing a coupon out to only about 1/4 of their customers. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Is It Just Me? HSN July Birthday Celebration

@grammarqueen wrote:

This one is turning out to be a real dud. They have definitely been better in previous years. I am hoping they will at least do something special for the 4th of July, other than their usual practice of tossing a coupon out to only about 1/4 of their customers. 

Remember that QVC bought them so dont expect anything great to happen. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@grammarqueen wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@grammarqueen wrote:

Amen!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

They just had a free shipping day.

Trusted Contributor

Last year the TS came with a gift in July. I didn't see anything advertised this year. I haven't seen a TS presentation, are they still doing it?

Honored Contributor

What I've noticed is that HSN has become the electronics and home gadget/home stuff supply store. Other than the jewelry event, I haven't tuned in for at least a month. When I've checked in via computer....it's electronic stuff or ladders or mops or cleaning stuff, etc. Even during a "fashion" weekend, it was a small amount of fashion and LOTS of electronics. BIG change.

Trusted Contributor

Im not sure because I only tune in for HEIDI DAUZ days and today is the day.

Beautiful stuff she has.  Well most of it....some just a bit too big for me.

But for her line today, they have very good birthdays surprising prices.

Honored Contributor

what I  noticed is the so called birthday prices are no different than the reg prices----I bought a couple things last year for the very same price  during a non b-day month----paid exactly the same-----happy birthday to------them!!!!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam, I am losing interest in HSN and I have been a customer for a very long time. As you mention, so many times it is an entire day of electronics. 

Respected Contributor

Well this year it's their 41st birthday, so maybe the odd number isn't as inspiring as a 30, 40 or 50th!

Laura loves cats!