Respected Contributor

Re: Is It Just Me? HSN July Birthday Celebration

No it’s not just you!  Nothing good on sale ! Probably related to the fact that now both Q and H are owned by same parent company... 

Trusted Contributor

You know Q has taken over when the big 4th of July celebration sale is a “5 flex pay” offer!

Super Contributor

No its not you!! I lost interest in HSN quite some time ago!! The beauty shows, IMO, are boring, same selling tactics with Amy, the total surprise look and act with products, all in all , totally ridiculous!!!  The shows arent supposed to be about the show hosts, but about products!!  Sooo many electronics also. All in All, BORING.... I have sent back so many beauty products, which I never used to.I have been with HSN over 25 years and, to me, it is the worst it has ever been, and it is a shame. Now if I want something, I go online....  Just my opinions and observations..... Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th!!!!

Honored Contributor

@grammarqueen  QVC owns them now so you are going to see changes whether they are good or bad will be the question.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

HSN has always had great buys and free shipping for their birthday. This year is a BIG disappointment. Ever since they teamed up with QVC they have no good buys and are boring.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I rarely, if ever tune in to HSN anymore.  When I do, everything seems so cheap and cheesy to me.  Not sure what changed but I think it's me more than them.