Trusted Contributor

Re: Is Isomers getting out of control on pricing ???

Yes, the prices can be high.

I tend to look for deals on the serums and realize that I can't purchase everything. 

Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

Don’t know. Does not seem to bother me a bit. This visit I only bought a supersized Copper-P that I use and need, at crazy good price per ounce on TTV. Thinking maybe buying another bottle to also use on hair. What I consider to be either too expensive or not necessary for me , I just don’t buy. But do appreciate having choices.

What happened to the sad face look miuth drooping morphinics the new matrixyl-4 was supposed to work on? After 6 months- nothing. Used in clean skin 2x /day w/ither Isomers priducts. I am 57. What happened to Isomers once truthful claims? And why is QVC now affiliated w/HSN & Skinn is no longer on Evine? Please advise- I’m about to give a up on Evine & Isomers after many years and thousands of dollars spent on at least some lifting & tightening of my skin.
Super Contributor

at 70, I have been there and done that with skin care. I cannot spend 300 on a smallvial of serum. That's a car payment. also, I have become very accepting of myself and my friends that are in our 70's. We don't appreciate vendors saying look at those jowls, look at that sagging. That my dears is all part of this process, and yes, do expensive skincare and prodeures if that is where your heart leads you. 

Prai on HSN has a orchid skin care line that is affordable and Guerlain has one that is on par with Isomers $$$. LaPrairie has a caviar line that is $$$. Dimitri said that caviar products are old technology and he would not present a caviar cream -but never say never.

aslo Cathy on Prai also said they  (Prai) is the only one cosmetic line that has all four matryls  in one cream for a reasonable proice. Elysee has one with three, and  the fourth new release of Matryxl in a roller ball so you could get all four with Elysee for a reasonable price

well girls good luck with what you try and buy and I wish you all the best

Honored Contributor

I dont think Prai has one product with all 4 Matrixyls, she has one with 3 and another with the latest one. 

Super Contributor

yes Prai has a set with an oil, serum and cream that combined give you all trhee matryxls. 

Honored Contributor

This thread is from November 2018.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr