Honored Contributor

Is Elemis Marine SPF the same texture as original Elemis Marie?

I placed my order for the Elemis with SPF.  Is the texture the same as the original?  I'm asking because some of my SPF products are "oily" and seem to not absorb into the skin.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Elemis Marine SPF the same texture as original Elemis Marie?

@depglass I haven't tried the SPF (they were always out of it when I ordered - and this time I wanted the ultra rich) so I can't say.  Sorry.

Regular Contributor

I find it lighter than the original. Not greasy at all. There are very few SPFs that I can use...either they are greasy, don't absorb well, or just smell. The Elemis Marine with SPF is my day to day mositurizer.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I placed my order for the Elemis with SPF.  Is the texture the same as the original?  I'm asking because some of my SPF products are "oily" and seem to not absorb into the skin.

@depglass - I got the spf last year when it was a TSV and didn't find it oily at all and it absorbed into my skin just fine. 

Respected Contributor

@depglass  I purchased it last year and love it, not greasy at all.  I use it every morning before I head out to work, since I'm not wearing any face make-up anymore due to having to wear a mask all day.

I'm going to get some with this special deal, just waiting to see if Mr Rebates gets any higher then 3% before the offer expires.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Thanks, I can let my order for the SPF variety stand.  I was afraid to wait, I try that trick and some things sell out.  I still remember the tanzanite bracelet Rick introduced many years ago when the stone was "new."  I watched at midnight but planned on ordering the next day.  8,000 of them sold out.  Maybe I didn't know about waitlist back then.  

Respected Contributor

My order shipped yesterday.  Glad I ordered early.