Honored Contributor

Anyone ever tried this brand? I discovered it by accident doing a web search, very reasonable and very good ingredients.

Honored Contributor

Wow I just looked at the line on the big A what are you currently using

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

You mean Amazon, I looked at everything on the InstaNatural website, prices are about same and free shipping over $35, with 20% off for signing up for their emails.

Honored Contributor

I saw the discount on their site have you using any of their products as yet

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I've used many of their products.  Which are you interested in?  I buy their rosehip seed oil and the vitamin c serum but have tried many others.  They have a nice niacinimide serum - I've gone through several bottles over the years.

They will give you a full refund if you don't like a product.  I did not like the face soap at all (it burned my eyes) and they refunded my money and told me to discard the bottle so I didn't need to pay any return shipping which was nice.

Honored Contributor

@Mrsq2022

Thank you I just chatted online with Emily and I have need to decide on my cleanser I am thinking about the Dual Action and she also suggested Argan Marula therapeutic serum

and rose water toner

I have 62 with oily, senstive and hyperpigmentaion

Thank you 

Honored Contributor

Not tried any, but interested in the Retinol serum.

Honored Contributor

Check out Living Social, they have coupon deals you can buy on there for Instanaturals, like you pay $25 and get $50 worth of products from their website.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

thank you 

Honored Contributor

I was to late for the 50 Living Social deal but I did get 2-20 dollar vouchers, and I just placed my order