Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Bambi zYou can do the same thing you did w/the digital mag as you did w/the mag you received in the mail.

The difference is that you have to click on the links or the photos to get the item#s of the "pre" TSV sales. 

Takes some getting use to, but I believe w/each month it will get easier & better to "click" your way around.

So how do u get an email for this 

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Bambi zYou can do the same thing you did w/the digital mag as you did w/the mag you received in the mail.

The difference is that you have to click on the links or the photos to get the item#s of the "pre" TSV sales. 

Takes some getting use to, but I believe w/each month it will get easier & better to "click" your way around.

Where do u see those?

it would be better to  keep the magazine format and put up a pdf version 

I did find the guide for the first week of Jan., but how do you find the "pre" TSV sales.

Frequent Contributor

I guess I am not very tech savy but i don't get the TSV presales or any stories. Can anyone help me/

Contributor

I, too was not happy to get the letter about InsideQ being online only.  I loved getting the magazine in the mail and referred to it often throughout the month.  I will not bother going online to do this.  Why does everything need to be online anymore?  I love to read an actual hardback book, as well as to have actual paper magazines.  QVC will be missing out on sales from me, too.  

Honored Contributor

The digital Inside Q had only a few TSV pre-sales....Judith Ripka bracelet Dec. 22nd TSV was one of these. When I clicked on this, it said the “item is not available at this time”. So what’s the point?

I only saw a few other areas to click on...none were TSV pre-sale items...rather an attempt to sell overstock inventory of storage solutions or introduce a new jewelry line for later in the month. 

I won’t be bothering to even check Inside Q online again. At one point, it was online and mailed. The online version could be “flipped” page by page...a duplicate to the paper version we received by mail. 

Either make the Inside Q a useful site for TSV pre-sale items (like it used to be) and include program guides or don’t bother doing it at all. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree with @Tuppermore @Tassie on this, I could have written similar posts. One of the few reasons I'd check out Qvc was the printed magazine, seeing something to interest me. I'm not one who will check a site for deals, I don't shop that much. The magazine I'd get in the mail drew me to the site. I'm not going to bother typing in this new site and trying to see it on my tiny pad.

Occasional Contributor
I, too, am disappointed that Inside Q will no longer be available through the mail. The online version doesn't show nearly as many of the items as the magazine did. I often ordered based on the TSV's previewed in the magazine, and it had the schedule for the month. I know they said many items would sell out when they sent the magazine but couldn't that happen with the online version too? So disappointing...
Super Contributor

The TSVs didn't really sell out when they were up for pre-order in the Insider -- the Q only released a certain amount of ecah one for pre-orders. On TSV day, they were all available in every color and size.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd say that the cancellation of the Insider magazine (both print and digital magazine version) to be replaced with the InsideQ web version is a cost cutting measure. It doesn't seem as if QVC could manage their mailed version or digital versions very well. I would always be reading about how customers wouldn't get their print version even after requesting it or not getting them regularly or not getting the emailed code to access the online magazine version. I would expect that the newer InsideQ web page version costs less to produce since it doesn't have as much content.

Frequent Contributor

I don't believe that the TSV will be in the new digital mag.  I just reread the letter and it states that its not an online catalog.  You will get the buzz around the building, who cares!

videos and stories that bring you up close and personal to all things Q

and Whos who at the Q all about hosts, guests and models.  Again who cares!

They just ruined the InsiderQ and I believe lost a lot of extra sales.  I purcahsed most of my TSV thu the catalog  and not from the TV presentation.  Now i won't be making those purcahses and it seems a lot agree with me on thie blog.