Trusted Contributor

I just checked it out and I have nothing positive to say about it.   Money saved.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Bambi zYou can do the same thing you did w/the digital mag as you did w/the mag you received in the mail.

The difference is that you have to click on the links or the photos to get the item#s of the "pre" TSV sales. 

Takes some getting use to, but I believe w/each month it will get easier & better to "click" your way around.

Where do u see those?

it would be better to  keep the magazine format and put up a pdf version 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Bambi zYou can do the same thing you did w/the digital mag as you did w/the mag you received in the mail.

The difference is that you have to click on the links or the photos to get the item#s of the "pre" TSV sales. 

Takes some getting use to, but I believe w/each month it will get easier & better to "click" your way around.

Where do u see those?

@jackthebear @Bambi z  I don't see those either???

Guess we no longer get to know what the TSVs are in advance or oder them early. 

Valued Contributor

I didn't see any pre TSV's either.  This was a total waste of my time, clicking on everything to look for them.  

Valued Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

I didn't see any pre TSV's either.  This was a total waste of my time, clicking on everything to look for them.  

Same here!  I used to get the paper version and have nothing showing for links or pics of TSV pre-sales on the electronic version at all!  I don't understand how to get them.  Can anyone help, please?

Regular Contributor

No more pre-sale info on upcoming TSVs... that's the ONLY thing I looked forward to with the Insider and would often order early to see how much I liked the item and then order again on the TSV day if it was an especially good item.  BTW The Insider and InsideQ are two very different things, or at least they were.  When I search online for InsideQ all I get are the articles on hosts and vendors, etc.  NOT INTERESTED.  If it was too expensive to keep the print copy going, why not just a scaled down version online? Very disappointing.

Regular Contributor

Re: InsideQ cancelled

[ Edited ]

I am so disappointed in what is now called InsideQ.  This new format has been up since around November 15th.  I find it to be totally boring and does not inspire me to buy anything. It is a waste of my time.  I too would not complain if a pdf version was posted, but then I stopped receiving the link to that about 8 months ago.  The benfit to this new format is how much money I am NOT spending because I don't even look at the new format.  I thought at first it was just a sample of what they were trying to create, but it is not worth my time.  I enjoyed the old version.  I could read about TSV's and decide if I wanted to purchase them.   I am still trying to figure out why anyone thought this version was an improvement.  I realize that cost in mailing is an issue and as the letter said, many received the hard copy late.  Now, I am not sure why they even bother.  Perhaps, QVC was able to eliminate a lot of jobs with the new format.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Where do u see those?

Where do you find the up coming TSV's?  I've searched and couldn't find anything.  This new Inside Q is a joke and waste of time.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky, I also searched all over the site and can't find where you pull up the TSVs. There is a way to pull up the program guide but nowhere can you view the TSVs. 

Honored Contributor

The clickable pre-tsvs were in the first digital mag.  Today in my email, I received my 2nd digital mag.  Pastry from France is the cover pic.

I found no way to go back to the 1st digital mag so I could tell you all the pre-tsvs I found. 

I clicked all around the latest digital mag front page.  I could not find any pre-tsvs.  Also, I just now noticed no "month" is listed on the digital version.

@Melvin-QVC

Is there a archive site/link for the digital InsideQ?

Digital mags bi-weekly now instead of monthly?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif