Super Contributor

Super bummed that I got a letter today saying that InsideQ is being cancelled but they are keeping this new online thing they started last month.  Some online thing that talks about the hosts and other stuff.  That’s not what I looked to the magazine for.  I ordered from it, almost every month sometimes.  Hopefully this will save me some money and time.  I don’t actually even usually watch the Q unless I know from InsideQ that something I am interested in is on so I think this will save me money.  Thank you, Q.

Honored Contributor

@Bambi zYou can do the same thing you did w/the digital mag as you did w/the mag you received in the mail.

The difference is that you have to click on the links or the photos to get the item#s of the "pre" TSV sales. 

Takes some getting use to, but I believe w/each month it will get easier & better to "click" your way around.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

I, too, loved getting the InsideQ magazine and would highlight the programs and items I was interested in, and pre-order some things.  Wonder if it is a cost factor and QVC needs to save money since creating the other channels (QVC2 and Beauty).  Can you imagine if Costco, Sam's or the big box stores cancelled their monthly magazines/flyers?  People look forward to seeing what's coming and having it in their to look at and remind them what's coming.  I know I won't do the online version, just too much hassle each week.  

Valued Contributor

I feel the same way you do janz....I won't do the online version of InsideQ. I enjoyed browsing the paper version at my leisure.Guess I'll just have to deal with saving my money--or spending it elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Hubby will miss it...he used to look it over in "the library"....LOL

Honored Contributor

@Gracies MomOne of my friends gave me copies of several catalogs she receives but she warned me many times what she really wants is no longer available by the time she tries to order.  I can't be bothered with that, so my question is  -  Are there still catalogs that are really good?  Otherwise, I'm sticking with websites. 

Esteemed Contributor

Can anyone see this online? If so how? Thank you in advance for replying. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Can anyone see this online? If so how? Thank you in advance for replying. ❤️

@godi

Type “Inside Q” in the search bar.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: InsideQ cancelled

[ Edited ]

I’ll definitely miss the print version.  What I always was interested in were the advance TSVs.  If this online version is going to be available to everyone, I can’t imagine them having too many, if any, pre-sales.  At least, not as far in advance as the print version.  

My husband is going to love this.  It will save him a boatload.

Honored Contributor

I just checked it out and it's not the same as having a magazine to thumb through. What's this world coming to? No magazines, no gift boxes, limited grocery bags 💼