Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@this is my nic 

Please, Do not use powder inside your eyes. IT cosmetics set of two eyeliners no issues with transferring or most importantly allergic reactions. In the past used several brands previously mentioned. Won't take a risk changing. 

Ain't no different than putting any other kind of product on your water line...it's all going to get into your eyes eventually.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Korres and Mally eyeliners mostly.  I have to have a good point on them and just the right angle, or I don't get a good line.

I hold my eyelid taunt and run the pencil in the water line.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Forgive me. Should have explained that I never line inside my eyes. Instead apply close to the base outside of the eye on upper and lower.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for all the suggestions!  

Just to clear up my situation- -  I don't have a problem with the line lasting, the line never happens.  Using a black pencil, it looks like I used a colorless pencil!  Nothing appears.  

Quite a few years ago, this was being discussed on these boards.  One woman expressed the experience perfectly.  She said, lining her inner rims was like trying to write on jello with a pencil made of jello.

I think I'll just go the dots between the lashes approach.  I know that does work for me.

Thanks again! 

Respected Contributor

I like the Rimmel waterproof for the inner lower lid liner. The blue one is perfect!

Image result for rimmel eyeliner

Honored Contributor

Lancome Artliner

Respected Contributor

I’ve never used eyeshadow for the lower water line. So I tried it today. 

Black Milani eyeshadow. Went on fine, Stayed on. No eye irritation. 

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller’s kajal eyelines stay on all day for me.

Occasional Contributor

Highly recommend High Impact Custom Black Kajal Eyeliner by Clinique.

Black deposits nicely to inner rim without having to go over and over and over again, and lasts for my workday.  Highly recommend.

Honored Contributor

Eee gad! Lining the inner eye rims is so UNSANITARY!! Disgusting.

"Pure Michigan"