Honored Contributor

Initial Thoughts on Rose Inc Concealer

I have it on today over skincare, no foundation or powder.  Didn't set it with powder.  I use my fingers to pat in my concealer so that the warmth of my fingers help with the application.  I don't have a full day's wear report yet but so far I'm impressed with the coverage yet how thin it is.  No creasing in my crinklies (yet).  Went on very smoothly.  No grabbing or splotchiness.  I feel like I will like it better than my Nars or Fenty and definitely better than Elf or NYX.  I'll report back late this evening and again when I wear it with foundation and my Fenty undereye brightening powder

Honored Contributor

Re: Initial Thoughts on Rose Inc Concealer

Just checked on my concealer.  There was a spot where the concealer had settled on the inside portion of my right eye.  Still looks nice tho and I'm happy to have it.  Looking forward to wearing it with the Rose Inc serum foundation.  I'll wear it tomorrow with Nars Radiant Foundation.

Honored Contributor

Re: Initial Thoughts on Rose Inc Concealer

I haven't had any sweating "events" since getting ready around noon today.  That's when I had a bit of product creasing but just one line.  Just checked my undereyes 10 hours later and it looks nice Smiley Happy  Thumbs up.  Next I'll see how it works with it's sister product, Rose Inc tinted serum

Skin Enhance Luminous Tinted Serum

Rose Inc Concealer Bottle