Respected Contributor

Another vote for the ingrown file, I have used it for years after I had my first ingrown nail. Never had one since!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Thanks, @Jacie , that's encouraging! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Outgro Pain Relieving Liquid 0.31 oz [375137531100]

This is a great product.

My husband had spent over a week looking for Outgro.

He went to CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, local pharmacy - I forget all the other stores. Could not find it. Finally he ordered it on line from Walgreens to be delivered to our local Walgreens store and he picked it up at the store.

We couldn't figure out why he couldn't find it in the stores.

@drizzellla Does this work? I have also looked for this in WalMart. I had seen in some medical catalog, but never found in stores. 

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Outgro Pain Relieving Liquid 0.31 oz [375137531100]

This is a great product.

@drizzellla Does this work? I have also looked for this in WalMart. I had seen in some medical catalog, but never found in stores. 

My husband uses it. He used to be a runner but now hikes and does lots of walks. He said his ingrown toenail only bothers him once in awhile. So he said that Outgro makes his toe feel better. He started using it during his running days and he said there are other product on the market but he likes Outgro the best.

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Nonametoday  how did things turn out for you with your foot? I hope you're recovering well.

I know, getting a shot in my foot is not something I'd be ok with either.  The foot is such a sensitive body part!

@Texasmouse   Thank you for asking.  I had an infection which is being treated.  I got 2 shots, some prescription medications and have made an appointment (hopefully will be healed by then) for 10 days from now to have ingrown toenail reduced or removed, whichever podiatrist feels necessary.  Thank you again for concerns.

Respected Contributor

I buy my Outgrow at my pharmacy. But they are always happy to order anything they don't carry in-store.