Honored Contributor

Infiniti Pro By Conair 2-in-1 Spin Air Brush

I got an email from Bed, Bath, & Beyond with Conair appliances on sale. They have this brush marked down from $49.99 to $39.99. I was watching the videos, this comes with 2 brushes, a 2" and 1 1/2", the brush has the ability to spin (which kind of scares me). This can be used on damp hair. I have a Calista Perfector that I never use, I wonder how this is? Does anyone have this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Infiniti Pro By Conair 2-in-1 Spin Air Brush

I have and use the regular Conair dryer round brush, not the spin, and love it, I wear my hair in a bob and it is so easy for me to use!  I would be afraid the "spin" might get hair tangled.

Honored Contributor

bought and returned

Esteemed Contributor

These brushes make my hair shed way to fast.  It really weakens them.  It took me a couple of months with the Calista to realize it.

Valued Contributor

I have the spin brush when it was sold with only the large attached brush. Mine has the option to spin or not spin.  I use it many times without turning on the spin feature. 

Respected Contributor

I bought it last month.  I like it but there is a learning curve.  It doesn't curl the hair.  It smooths it and gives volume.  One thing I have learned is to take a smaller section and then hold down the hair next to the brush end so that the rolling action doesn't grab the hair and twist it.  You learn which button to push to spin the brush in the direction you want.  There are a bunch of reviews on you tube that I watched before I bought it.  I don't think I would use it on long hair.  Mine is collar length and this works well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 

Guess I am the odd woman out. 

I've had the original for at least 5 years and love it.  Now, I've replaced it at least twice, but still love the concept.

My hair is smoothed at the salon, so this allows me to just wash and let it dry to 85% and then smooth out.  It works beautifully for me.

Never noticed any damage.

I was looking to repurchase to have a backup and noted they had the two different brush heads.  I haven't bought it yet as I'm thinking of letting my natural curls return.

Overall, it was the one and only hair appliance I have used over and over.  I loved it!