Esteemed Contributor

Infallible Silkissime Eye Liner

Just wanted to give a shout out to a new eyeliner I tried. It's the Infallible Silkissime Eye Liner. It is so creamy. After about twenty seconds it doesn't budge. There are tons of colors. Plus you can get buy one get one half off if you watch sales. This is a awesome eyeliner.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Infallible Silkissime Eye Liner

Sorry forgot to mention it is a Loreal eyeliner.
Esteemed Contributor

I use that one too.  I usually get them at Walgreens when they're on sale.  

Trusted Contributor

@ccassaday, thanks for posting this.  I had been curious about this eyeliner, and will check it out.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this @ccassaday. I have one eyeliner in Pacifique color by Lancome from Sephora and that doesn't smudge either!
I would have to say that the Lancome version and the Urban Decay version are equal in terms of ease of putting on and removal at the end of the day with makeup remover.

Urban Decay doesn't have the green color (Pacifique)as Lancome does and I may just head over to CVS to see if Loreal does. I love green eyeliner.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Ulta has these buy two get one free right now. They do have a beautiful teal one if that is the kind of green you like.
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday

I was at a local CVS and checked them out. I believe it is buy one get 2nd for 50% off sale there. The teal looked great-- I have an Urban Decay one in that similar color-- forget which one it is--- Electric or Deep End.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like it comes in what could be a perfect olive green for me.  I've found olive greens in the past only to be discontinued.  I've found other greens that I like but not quite olive enough. My latest green eyeliner is by Jordana and is the same type of pencil.  The Jordana green, Jade Jewel, is darker I think w/more grayish blackened undertone and no gold. It's a wearable green for me also and I like it.  But I'm getting this L'oreal in Green Ivy to check it out for myself.

If it proves to be my elusive dark olive, I'll be buying multiples as it will be d/c for sure if I love it!  Thanks for the post.

Loreal Silkissime Eyeliner Pencils Green Ivy Cobalt Blue Highlighter swatch

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~