Super Contributor

Inexpensive Moisturizing Foundation, Tinted Moisturizer, BB Cream

Hi all, just looking for recommendations for a moisturizing foundation, tinted moisturizer or BB cream. Something not too expensive for everyday wear. My skin type is dry. Thanks !
Respected Contributor

Re: Inexpensive Moisturizing Foundation, Tinted Moisturizer, BB Cream

Wet and Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator is one of my favorites. It’s $6 or $7 but performs above its price point.
Trusted Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
Wet and Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator is one of my favorites. It’s $6 or $7 but performs above its price point.

I have been using this for well over a year. I love it.

Honored Contributor

Physicians Formula BB or CC Cream

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tallgal wrote:
Hi all, just looking for recommendations for a moisturizing foundation, tinted moisturizer or BB cream. Something not too expensive for everyday wear. My skin type is dry. Thanks !

@Tallgal   If you have a foundation that is a great match to your undertone and light or dark enough, add some of your moisturizer in your hand and that's the least expensive way to go.

The plus is that you can vary coverage each day as needed by the amount of moisturizer you add.  

Honored Contributor

Maybellina Fit Me - the one with the dewy finish -- is very moisturizing!  I have been using this lately and it's really nice.  There are a lot of colors to choose from, too!  Not expensive either.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

Rolltide2008, thanks for the foundation tip.  I am 80 and like a light foundation.  Got it today and I'm liking it.  Love the price.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Tallgal    Check out No. 7 at Target and I believe Walgreens carries it too.  They have very nice products at reasonable prices and this is a U.K. product.  Go online to see all the different options.

kindness is strength