Honored Contributor

In case you didnt know,,infor on Urban Decay.

[ Edited ]

I have 2 lipsticks and 1 eyeliner so far from Urban Decay.  Im loving their lipsticks and the eyeliner is good too.  I will be buying more from this line.

I did a little research and found out LOreal is their parent company.  But here is what I found.

Is Urban Decay natural?
Not only does Urban Decay attempt to treat their customers well, they do so while treating animals and the environment well. Urban Decay Cosmetics are cruelty-free and committed to not only refusing to animal-test their own products but to ending animal testing in the cosmetics industry at large.Oct 2, 2016
BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Re: In case you didnt know,,infor on Urban Decay.

So happy to hear this about Urban Decay cosmetics.  I will be purchasing from their line!

Respected Contributor

Good to know.  I've been a devotee of UD eyeliners and eyeshadows for many years.....they are by far the best IMO!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I too, am enjoying their lipsticks and their eyeliners.......I want to try their Brow Pencil next........Great line of Makeup!

Respected Contributor

Their eyeshadows are some of the best IMO. I have the Born to Run palette and love it! I also have a couple lip liners and they are good as well. 

Honored Contributor

Good, glad to hear it. I'm madly in love with my UDPP. My eye makeup melts off unless I use it! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

No I didn't know, I love their lipstick and foundation.