Trusted Contributor

Re: In Need Of A Anti Aging Eye Serum/Cream, PLEASE????

Thank you so very much for your answer! I will ck it out on HSN, I shop there too : - ) L  <3

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the Amazon tip, that is alot of 5 stars, wow! I will check this out. Again, I thank you very, very much!  <3

Trusted Contributor

Great to know, thx so very much! I have been on their website, I will go back & look at your suggestions! <3

Trusted Contributor

EXACTLY! WHY CAN'T WE HAVE IT ALL, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE? Why should only the Ultra rich get all the really great stuff, anyway. Thx, great answer!

Trusted Contributor

Wow! So far you are the 2nd person to tell me about this eye cream. Thx so very much!!!! <3

Trusted Contributor

I am fully aware that the way to rid under eye hollows is not w/ a serum/cream/gel, but I don't have the money to get any expensive procedure that's invasive, unfortunately. If i were to do this, I would not be able to contribute to feeding hungry people, my animals charities, homeless orgs & so on. I had to ask myself, what's more important, my answer came from within, the latter! I am hoping everyday like many of you that someone will come out w/ a temp serum/gel/cream @ a very affordable price, so we can all buy plenty. Well, all of us that need it.

Trusted Contributor

Thx a bunch for the heart for my post, didn't think I'd get one!