Trusted Contributor

In Need Of A Anti Aging Eye Serum/Cream, PLEASE????

Hi All! I am in dire need of a great eye serum or cream that really delivers, especially for under eye hollows which I have begun to notice. Any/all suggestions will be very appreciated. Thx so much!

Honored Contributor

Re: In Need Of A Anti Aging Eye Serum/Cream, PLEASE????

I would like to know too...looking forward to hearing some replies.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Leiloni, I have had good results with Perlier Black Rice Platinum Eye Serum. I get it through HSN. I have been using it for about 2-3 years. A couple of months ago when HSN was having great sales on Perlier products I tried the Perlier Honey Miel Royal Elixir Eye Contour Youth Serum. I like too but when that runs out, I'll just stick with the Perlier Black Rice Eye Serum because it's $20 cheaper and for me it works just as well. Good luck in your search. 

Honored Contributor

@Leiloni

Check out Baebody Eye Gel, it has almost 10,000 5* star reviews on Amazon with a lot of pics showing the difference after using.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I love Radha Beauty's Vitamin C Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Serum.  I use both together and it's working very well for me.  

Regular Contributor

Kiehl’s makes several excellent products for the eyes to help with puffiness, redness, wrinkles, and dark circles. You should check out their website. I like their Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate as well as their Dark Circle Perfector. Their products are paraben-free and fragrance-free. One of their most popular products is their Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. They have free shipping with a $50 purchase and usually include a free sample or two of other products.

Honored Contributor

If there was such a product, everyone would be aware of it.  It would be very expensive and only a few people would look old or have under eye hollows. Many of us would be youthful looking forever.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Leiloni

Check out Baebody Eye Gel, it has almost 10,000 5* star reviews on Amazon with a lot of pics showing the difference after using.

@KingstonsMom

Do you know if this product is cruelty free?  Thanks!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

If there was such a product, everyone would be aware of it.  It would be very expensive and only a few people would look old or have under eye hollows. Many of us would be youthful looking forever.

@Carmie  So funny, but exactly my thoughts. Under the  eye hollow areas are not really helped by creams or serums. It’s a result of lack of fat/volume. Although fillers would be an option, few docs are willing to place it there because the skin is so thin. It may show the lumps and bumps of the filler.

Regular Contributor

suzanne somers facemaser.  she said if for only one reason to use it...it's for undereye.  plump the muscles