Honored Contributor

Re: Impressions after two weeks of using Paulas Choice

About the SKIN FIRMING LINE MINIMIZER...today it's 3 weeks of use and I am not seeing ANY change. I know I should wait 4 weeks before judging any product. But, imo,  I think I should see some kind of improvement, even if it's small.  It's not like I am going to wake up on day 28 and see that it has worked. Very disappointing at this stage. I will continue to use this for several more weeks. After that, I am cancelling my auto-d.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

About the SKIN FIRMING LINE MINIMIZER...today it's 3 weeks of use and I am not seeing ANY change. I know I should wait 4 weeks before judging any product. But, imo,  I think I should see some kind of improvement, even if it's small.  It's not like I am going to wake up on day 28 and see that it has worked. Very disappointing at this stage. I will continue to use this for several more weeks. After that, I am cancelling my auto-d.

I am thinking this exact same thing. This is my first try at Paula's Choice.  I guess from reading here I expected more.

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot there is vitamin C in some of the resist products like the serum. That is probably also helping with the dark spots and light freckles. From some of the reviews it looks like the line minimizer is just a product that works temporarily.
Valued Contributor

I am using the recent Paula's Choice TSV. I love it, my skin in smoother and brighter. I only have one problem, I cannot put any of the products near my eyes. I am using Josie Maran's face butter in the eye area instead. I am now interested in getting other PC products. I am glad I put the TSV on autodelivery.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee @ChrissyKR

I would not be quick to judge the whole line based on this one product.

I'm an avid fan of PC products, but I decided against purchasing the line minimizer because I just had a feeling that it would not give me the results I would like to see. And the reviews so far on her site are less stellar than for most of her products.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3,

Yes, those reviews for her line minimizer were all over the place! Strange. 

I do use Paula's 1% retinol and I love it.Woman Very Happy I'm on auto-d for that one.

New Contributor

Same here on the SKIN FIRMING LINE MINIMIZER.  I've used for 3+ weeks and don't see anything on the two lines I was working on.  Very disappointed in this product and will send back.  I like most of Paula's Choice products I've tried.  The 1% Retinol Serum is too strong for me and I will totally flake out a day or two after using.  I'll use it up by adding to moisturizer to buffer, but after that, it will be gone from my regimine.  LOVE the BHA 2% and Wrinkle Repair Retinol Serum.  My skin can tolorate the lower percent of retinol in that product.  The TSV was a great price and fantastic combo.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

No, sometimes you need a full two months to see changes. That is not unusual at all. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Frequent Contributor

SuzyQ3

Is this quote from the infamous McCarthy hearings?

Honored Contributor

I like Paula's Choice, but I peel far more with her retinol than I do with PTR's.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"