Esteemed Contributor

Impressions after two weeks of using Paulas Choice

First thing I want to say is I regret not buying these sooner. I have the 7 piece resist kit and the retinol serum that came in the tsv. My skin looks much more even toned. The sun spots on the one side of my face are almost gone. I love the cleanser and toner. They make me feel so silky and hydrated. Tomorrow I am going to start incorporating the 1% retinol into my night routine. Would you still use use the tsv retinol serum wth the 1% retinol at night?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Impressions after two weeks of using Paulas Choice

So happy to hear that you are liking it. PC is one brand that I consistently have really good results with. Now there have been products of hers that I wasn't 100% crazy about but her customer service is truly second to none and when that happened I quickly got a credit and tried something different. It wasn't even the case of me hating the product, I just wasn't crazy about it like I usually am with her products. I never have to worry they will have irritating fragrances or it won't be the correct pH. You would be surprised the amount of products on the market that have the wrong pH or a pH that won't help it to exfoliate or properly cleanse the skin. It is shocking. 

Anyway, so happy you have had success!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I always had a problem putting a skin regimen together. Her site made it very easy. Plus the seven piece kit is everything you need.
Honored Contributor

I like her products, but I can't use the retinol because it irritates my skin too much.

Respected Contributor

Ccassaday,

Which product removes the sun spots?

TIA.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

Where is this 7-pc Resist kit that you mentioned?  I can't seem to find it.  After years of using the same products on my face, I think it's time to change things up - my skin needs something new, and maybe PC is the one. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I started using PC retinol about 5 months ago and was surprised that it was more effective than other retinol products (non prescription) I've used..  Purchased the TSV, and was a bit skeptical about trying the BHA.  Oh my gosh.  That stuff is GREAT.  How nice to find a highly effective line of products at a good price. 

Esteemed Contributor

You can get the seven piece resist kit on paulas choice website. It is sold out a lot. I got the four piece then added the three other items since it was sold out. As far as the sunspots I have some light freckles sun spots on one of my cheeks. I think the two retinol products have helped that along with the AHA. I have the AHA because I don't have breakout prone skin or oily skin. I have the AHA daily smoothing and the weekly liquid.
Trusted Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

Where is this 7-pc Resist kit that you mentioned?  I can't seem to find it.  After years of using the same products on my face, I think it's time to change things up - my skin needs something new, and maybe PC is the one. 

@gonnab

The seven piece set is on the PC website.  Currently on sale for $175.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the entire seven pieces and the retinol serum that was in the tsv for $164. If you look hard on YouTube videos and your a first time customer you might find a 20%. Plus I got another $10 off with another code.

If retinol dries you out I urge you to try the retinol serum and the pm moisturizer. There are very low amounts of retinol in them.