Valued Contributor

Impressed with josie's items tonight

She is a beauty so everyone of her products looks great on her. My question is how do you ladies like her cosmetics?Do they go on as smoothly as they appear.....do they settle in pores or around the eyes.?

thanks

Frequent Contributor

Re: Impressed with josie's items tonight

Her oils and creams are incredible. I have a friend who keeps asking how I get my skin to look so great and I tell her it's Josie Maran, and this is after being a Philosophy girl for at least 15 years.

Valued Contributor

what are your favorite items....where to start...ty

Frequent Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried the color sticks? I've been tempted by the kit that contains the Happy Color Stick.
Regular Contributor

I have tried the color stick and I like it. Goes on smooth. Really love the vanilla bean body butter. It's like a illuminating filter for your skin. If I could bathe in it, I would.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone love her Matchmaker Foundation? It looked like it provided very good coverage!!!!????

Honored Contributor

I have been wondering about her products. They seem amazing. I see on the site they do have great reviews. When I am in need of some new products I might try them. For now I have soo much stuff to use up!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Super Contributor

On 3/9/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

Does anyone love her Matchmaker Foundation? It looked like it provided very good coverage!!!!????

I LOVE this foundation, but it is very light coverage. Gives a brightness and luminosity to the skin.

Super Contributor

I love all of her products, the foundation is wonderful with the color stick.