Super Contributor

Glad you found a DS BB that works well for you Kat.

I love their exaggerate lip liners in Natural & eastend Snob & I have a lipstick from the Kate Moss Collection.

Honored Contributor
On 6/21/2014 BigBro6 said:

I love Rimmel shadow sticks, use them as eyeliners. I will try the BB cream, looking for something different. I have pink/cool tones, does it have a yellow tone ?

I compared it to my Laura Mercier foundation that is a neutral and it is similar. Buy it at Walgreens because if it doesn't work out they will take it back. I bought Light.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
On 6/21/2014 kabella said:

Glad you found a DS BB that works well for you Kat.

I love their exaggerate lip liners in Natural & eastend Snob & I have a lipstick from the Kate Moss Collection.

I am trying to make a change, kabella, and find some drugstore makeup that works well. I love the high end but don't care for the prices. Have a nice weekend!

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Kat I have ventured out & have found some awesome DS less costly alternatives to higher cost cosmetics. Is Rimmels BB a flat matte or semi-matte? I have tried every BB high & low & have yet to find one I like....Good Luck in your search, as they say "Search an you shall find"....Hope all is well with youSmiley Happy

Oh it has an spf25 so now that I think about it wouldn't be a flat matte. Is it more of a semi-matte?

Honored Contributor

Kat I have ventured out & have found some awesome DS less costly alternatives to higher cost cosmetics. Is Rimmels BB a flat matte or semi-matte? I have tried every BB high & low & have yet to find one I like....Good Luck in your search, as they say "Search an you shall find"....Hope all is well with youSmiley Happy

I bought the regular BB cream and I would say it is semi matte. Then there is another product I believe called Matte by Rimmel that the Ladies love. I guess as far as facial makeup, the biggest challenge is finding the line that has a good shade selection or colors close to what you need. L'Oreal is good too.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I have a Kate Moss lipstick in #14, which is a nice matte nude. I also have a nude eyeliner pencil that I wear on my lower inner rim to help me look more awake. Great products!

Super Contributor
On 6/21/2014 KatCat1 said:

I bought the regular BB cream and I would say it is semi matte. Then there is another product I believe called Matte by Rimmel that the Ladies love. I guess as far as facial makeup, the biggest challenge is finding the line that has a good shade selection or colors close to what you need. L'Oreal is good too.

Yes I agree...I much prefer a semi-matte. Thanks, I will give it a try!

Valued Contributor

Just signing in to tell you about their Eye Make Up Remover. Absolutely NO oily residue and removes product without and tugging. I buy it in bulk when I can find it--I currently have 10 in my bottom vanity!

Honored Contributor
On 6/21/2014 Margo Channing said:

Just signing in to tell you about their Eye Make Up Remover. Absolutely NO oily residue and removes product without and tugging. I buy it in bulk when I can find it--I currently have 10 in my bottom vanity!

If it is oil free, I will try it as I just ran our of my Maybelline one. Thanks for posting.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I have used a Rimmel blush before and a bronzing powder, I think...I liked them a lot. Thanks for bringing this brand back to my attention! I just ordered some of their foundation and brow pencils from Ulta....

The whole order with shipping was $25...with an eyeshadow palette thrown into the mix as well. I hope their foundation works out for me, lately I haven't had much luck. I figured for the price it is definitely worth a try.